Questions about Fragile
- What does Fragile stand for?
Fragile designs attractive maternity wear: stylish and fashionable, without any concessions to comfort. Nathalie Vleeschouwer founded Fragile in 1990 with a small collection of maternity wear. Although she was only 22 at the time, she knew exactly what she wanted: to create practical fashion that makes pregnant women look beautiful. Read more in ‘about us’.
- Where can I buy the Fragile collections?
The collection is sold by the finest multi-brand stores around the world. We also have our own flagship store in Antwerp. Find all the information you need in ‘stores’.
- Do you mass produce your garments?
No, our production runs are limited and we tend not to do additional runs. That means that garments sometimes sell out extremely quickly, which is a shame but it means that our clothes always look original.
- Who makes my Fragile clothes?
Nathalie Vleeschouwer is the head designer in a small creative team. Every design is created by our team from start to finish. We aim to establish relationships of trust with all our suppliers and manufacturers, which means transparency is essential. This is why we regularly visit our partners in the workplace so that we really do know exactly whom we are working with.
- Where are the garments produced?
Everything is made in Belgium! In the past we also did some production in other European countries, but since the Covid-19 crisis, we made the radical decision to only produce in Belgium from now on. This is not only more sustainable, it’s also better for our economy.
- I have a shop and I would like to distribute the Fragile collection. Who should I contact?
Please contact our sales team at [email protected]
- I am not pregnant (anymore), but I like the Fragile style. What should I do? :-)
You can still enjoy your Fragile clothes after your pregnancy, they’re made for it! Even without any baby tummy at all you can wear Fragile! But We have yet another option for you: Nathalie Vleeschouwer also designs the delightful women’s collection ‘Nathalie Vleeschouwer’! Take a look at www.nathalievleeschouwer.be.
Questions about the Fragile Webshop
- Can I place my order by phone or e-mail?
It’s not possible to place an order by phone or e-mail, but our customer service will be happy to help you via: [email protected] and (0032) 03 202 50 73.
- What are the transport rates?
Shipping within the BeNeLux costs € 5 (free shipping for orders from € 100).
Shipping to France, Germany and UK costs € 10.
Shipping to other EU countries: € 15.
For shipping to non-EU countries: contact [email protected]
- When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be sent within 5 working days after receipt of payment. You will get an email to inform you when your order has left our warehouse. Exceptions due to location of destination are possible.
- What are the delivery options?
UPS delivers your order at your selected address.
- What if I am not home on the expected day of delivery?
UPS will leave a note and you can go and collect the parcel in a pick-up location nearby. The carrier will not leave the package at the front door if you are not there.
- How can I make my payment?
You can pay via Bancontact, Visa and Mastercard.
- Is my payment safe?
We work with Ingenico, who will guide you safely through your online payment. Your payment details and credit card information will only be used for the payment and will never be released to other parties.
- How can I return an item?
You can return any unwanted items to us, up to 14 days after delivery. Returns are free of charge. Please note that the returned items must be sent:
- in impeccable condition
- in the original packaging including the tag
- unworn and unwashed
- complete (including all accompanying items, such as belt etc.)
- accompanied by the original sales invoice (of which the customer retains a copy)
- accompanied by a fully completed return document.
Returns can only be sent by post with the provided return label or personally returned in the Fragile flagship store in Antwerp.
- How will I be refunded after returning an item?
The reimbursement is done in the same way you paid. If you paid online with a payment card or by bank transfer, you will receive the money back in your account. If you paid with a credit card, we will contact you and the amount will be refunded to your credit account.
- What if I want to exchange an item?
If you wish to exchange an item, you need to place an new order on the webshop. The returned item will be refunded as soon as the goods have been delivered back to us. No costs will be charged.
- What are the reimbursement conditions?
Only if the returned item meets all the conditions described (see point 8 and the extended shipping conditions) it will be eligible for refund. Items that do not meet these conditions are returned to the customer.
- Who will pay the return costs ?
A free return label can be made online.
Returning articles is at the customer's expense. No return label is provided.
- What happens in case of a damaged or incorrectly delivered article?
If you received a different product than you ordered or the product was damaged, the return costs are at our expense.
- What size chart is being used?
The sizes that are used are Belgian and are rather large. Consult our size chart or contact our customer service if in doubt.
XS = EU 34
S = EU 36
M = EU 38
L = EU 40
XL = EU 42
XXL = EU 44
- Can I buy a gift card through the webshop?
No, sorry! You can purchase gift cards in the brand stores and they can only be used in the brand stores, not on the webshop.
- Can I have my purchase gift wrapped?
With great pleasure! Feel free to ask in the 'comments' box when you place the order. Do you have a specific question? Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Didn’t find your answer? Mail [email protected]